- For a short period, voting on a Poll from one's Message Center would always vote for the first option, regardless of which option was actually selected. Fixed by outgoingcoyote
- When editing the Poll widget on one's Profile Page, clicking Cancel would not cause the widget to return to its standard display. Fixed by outgoingcoyote
- When in Sta.sh, if you used your native browser's back button to go back a page while your cursor was in a comment field, the items in that Sta.sh would be unclickable. Fixed by baclap
- Items in the Favourites menu in the top right corner of the site would have incorrectly colored backgrounds. Fixed by outgoingcoyote
- Page scrolling would occasionally occur when selecting a Poll option by clicking on the text. Fixed by kemayo
- For Safari users in Sta.sh Writer, creating a link inside of a nested list would cause the linked text to duplicate itself. Fixed by baclap
- Deviation descriptions briefly did not allow <strike> HTML to be used. Fixed by kemayo
- When on one's Gallery page and using the pencil menu to move or copy deviations, the menu would extend off the edge of the screen if the deviation was on the right edge of the screen. Fixed by inazar
- It was briefly possible to drag subfolders into other subfolders, when viewing one's Gallery. Fixed by DEVlANT
Your FeedbackThank you for the feedback on last week's Site Update!
- In response to the Discuss topic on push notifications, Notes were the most common item that deviants mentioned wanting to receive push notifications for.
- Some deviants also said that they'd like to receive push notifications for mentions, comments, replies, and Group correspondence, though a few mentioned that they specifically did not want notifications from Groups, comments, or replies.
- While other responses for or against certain push notifications were varied, several responding deviants did note that they wanted to have a level of control over what items sent them notifications.
Notifications on the Mobile App
For deviants who use the DeviantArt Mobile App, do you regularly use of the Notifications screen (pictured below)? What aspects of the screen do you like? What features or changes would make it more useful to you?
Header artwork: Badanj by ivancoric
Have a suggestion, idea, or feedback? Leave a comment here!
Check out a list of common suggestions!
Want to keep track of known issues? Check out our Status Forum!
Find a bug? Report it to the Help Desk! (Be as detailed as possible!)