- We encountered and resolved an issue where deviants with certain ISPs were logged out of their accounts and unable to log back in.
- Errors could occur when requesting a commission from a deviant through the Commissions widget, if your password had a forward slash or backslash. Fixed by baclap
- For iPad users visiting the mobile website, the "Previous" button wouldn't work when browsing deviations. Fixed by baclap
- Clicking on the "Add to Favourites" button before the deviation page finished loading would not trigger the deviation being added to your Favourites. Fixed by Alisey
- Blocking a deviant would not consistently remove that deviant from your Watch List. Fixed by inazar
- The Today page could take an excessive amount of time to load when opened. Fixed by yumeruby
Your FeedbackThank you for the feedback on last week's Site Update! While we asked about Status Updates last week, we're happy to announce that in the time since last week, the 1 millionth Status Update was posted!
- In response to the Discuss topic, deviants said they use Status Updates for a variety of reasons, although primarily they use them for very short updates, or for sharing works in progress.
- A few deviants noted using Status Updates to tell people about their commission status.
- Some deviants made suggestions regarding the design of Status Updates, and said that Status Updates could stand to be more compact.
Notifications on Mobile
The "Notifications" tab on the DeviantArt Mobile App (pictured below) includes messages related to your account, including favourites and comments on your content, mentions, and new watcher notifications. This section is similar to DeviantArt.com's Message Center, but notifications are presented differently and ordered sequentially.
How would you like to see the Mobile App's Notifications feature improved to be more useful for you to go about your daily DeviantArt routine on mobile?
Header artwork: Home again home again by pjacubinas
Have a suggestion, idea, or feedback? Leave a comment here!
Check out a list of common suggestions!
Want to keep track of known issues? Check out our Status Forum!
Find a bug? Report it to the Help Desk! (Be as detailed as possible!)