- Preview images weren't working for Film & Animation deviations, when shared to other sites. Fixed by baclap
- It wasn't possible to change or remove one's tagline or artist bio from the mobile app. Fixed by justgalym
- For a short period, Journal Skins were not properly restricted to Premium Members. Fixed by kemayo
- Users who bought Prints without creating a DeviantArt account were unable to access their order history. Fixed by Alisey
- The Sta.sh Writer toolbar was not aligned properly on the Write a Journal Entry page. Fixed by kemayo
- Deviation images used in the DeviantID widget would not correctly link to their respective deviation pages. Fixed by outgoingcoyote
Your FeedbackThank you for the feedback on last week's Site Update!
- In response to last week's Discuss topic, some deviants said that they would like to see improvements made to the submission process on the mobile website, such as making it easier to select a category. (It's worth noting that the Submit menu is currently hidden on the mobile website because a substantial amount of mobile users are using the site from older versions of operating systems, which don't allow for file upload.)
- A few deviants noted that larger x buttons in the Message Center would make checking messages an easier process.
Prints ServicesBesides DeviantArt, what is your favorite website to use for their print services? What feature(s) in particular do you value on said site?
Header artwork: On The 4thday by piethein21
Have a suggestion, idea, or feedback? Leave a comment here!
Check out a list of common suggestions!
Want to keep track of known issues? Check out our Status Forum!
Find a bug? Report it to the Help Desk! (Be as detailed as possible!)