- Various updates were made to the Sta.sh API for developers.
- Ads would appear on the Submit page, when visiting from the mobile website. Fixed by trezoid
- Beta Tester status could be unintentionally enabled for Premium Members with rebilling enabled, if they'd ever been a Beta Tester in the past. Fixed by justgalym
- The page title on Status Updates would show escaped HTML entities. Fixed by Alisey
- "502 Bad Gateway" errors were being triggered during purchases. Fixed by outgoingcoyote
- When selecting a category on the Submit page, the example deviations displayed would be the same for every category selected. Fixed by Alisey
- The Download button on deviation pages would display escaped HTML instead of an "x", when showing that image's resolution. Fixed by Alisey
- For Premium Members who have a lot of deviations in their Gallery, the Gallery Stats would occasionally return errors involving memory space. Fixed by inazar
- If one Journal deviation with a preview image contained a thumbnail link to another Journal deviation that had a thumbnail of the first deviation in it, the thumbnail would trigger loading errors. Fixed by DEVlANT
- Pagination buttons were disabled on Group Correspondence pages. Fixed by justgalym
- For a brief period, selecting a Journal Skin would not work. Fixed by kemayo
- Ads would appear on Portfolios, even though they shouldn't. Fixed by trezoid
- For Groups that were converted from deviant Profiles, the viewer for older Notes wasn't loading. Fixed by trezoid
- When submitting a stack of files from Sta.sh to DeviantArt, the page would sometimes time out, if the stack had an extremely large number of files. Fixed by trezoid
- For users of non-Internet Explorer browsers, the Help Desk contact form would have display issues. Fixed by micahgoulart
- When browser windows were set to particularly narrow sizes, drop menus would not be positioned correctly. Fixed by Alisey
- On the mobile app, items created in DeviantArt muro would not necessarily display. Fixed by justgalym
- When on the mobile website, tapping on a deviation image to zoom in would not work. Fixed by baclap
Your FeedbackThank you for the feedback on last week's Site Update!
In response to the Discuss topic, deviants had varying opinions to match their various medium and creation habits. Some deviants prefer to create art every day, even if it's smaller doodles, sketches, or works in progress, where some prefer to create full works on a daily basis. Other deviants said they tend to not create every day — the reasons given for this included not having time, not feeling inspired, or simply not wanting to create.
For example, noruoki noted that she creates every day because she feels she wouldn't make as much progress with her art if she didn't, whereas Siobhan68 prefers not to create every day because she feels it turns the creation process into work.
Exploring CreativityHow do you explore creativity when you're not actively creating art? Do you listen to music and visualize concepts or ideas? Are there things in particular that lend to or inspire your creativity?
Header artwork: Karina by livingloudphoto
Have a suggestion, idea, or feedback? Leave a comment here!
Check out a list of common suggestions!
Want to keep track of known issues? Check out our Status Forum!
Find a bug? Report it to the Help Desk! (Be as detailed as possible!)