Widget flood ...
In an initiative to shake things up, and see what happens by removing a lot of widget-related restrictions, we've recently made almost all widgets available on almost all pages -- for Groups only. Caveats ...
Some of these widgets may be taken back. We're going to keep a close eye on how they're used, and see whether there's anything we don't want happening. If it turns out that listing your Collections on your Blog just doesn't work, we'll withdraw it.
There will be visual glitches. (Happens to the best of us, right? That haircut senior year maybe wasn't the best choice, eh?) Some of the modules are being thrown into narrower columns than they were designed for. We'll fix these cases as they arise, but the issues won't necessarily be top priority. Ready, set, go ...
Ready to take a peek and see how different groups are utilizing the changes? Visit any of the following alpha groups to see more.
- deviantMEET group for the United Kingdom
- dedicated to celebrating the dA llama
- social group for the highly popular dAmn chatroom
- international art collective focused on modern and abstract art
- bug testing central (everyone involved in Groups testing reports and collates feedback here)
- popular dAmn chatroom for all European deviants
- fans of the TV show Firefly
- deviants who like to give and receive helpful feedback regarding their art
- social/art hybrid group that talks about TV shows and delves into the world of TV fan art
- unifying deviants in the fight against all diseases and ailments
- artists who create work involving fantastical and sureal creatures
- homebase for MN@ volunteers
- participants must have an active involvement and/or interest in photojournalism
- promotes deviantART stock artists
- stock and resource group, offering high quality resource packs and tutorials
- deviantMEET group for Sydney, Australia
- deviantMEET group for Toronto, Ontario
- art group that focuses on running workshops for writers Share the wealth ...
Gold stars, *snaps
*, and brownie points to anyone who proudly displays our swanky Groups stamp.
I put worms in my bed and slept in my bed,
And put a squirrel in my bed and mustard in my bed,
And then I ate 'em all, is that bad